– 2023 Season –
SFC MEMBERSHIP $75 USD (Annually) (*)
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP (under 14) $25 USD (Annually) (*)
(*) If you are on a Subscription Program, your annual fee will be charged automatically to your credit card by the end of your original registration day. But you still need to update your contact information and consents in order for us to process your membership renewal, so please fill out this from and select “Subscription Program” on the “Select Payment Method Tab” before submission. If you are not on a Subscription Program, please fill out this from and select your payment method at the end of the from before submission.
When should you expect to receive your new SFC ID card?(**).
(**) About the SFC ID Cards: As you may know, It’s a tradition that all SFC ID Cards feature that season’s F1 car; That is why every year we have to wait for the new car to be unveil (Usually in the month of February) and then they also take some time to create the artwork as well as printing the drivers postcard, etc, in order for Maranello to start sending out the new membership packages. We always estimate that to happens by late April – early May every year. If you renew your membership after May, Maranello generally sends out the new ID cards within approximately 2 weeks of receipt of registration information.
Every year after renewing your membership, you might receive a Welcome Kit package on the mail, with a whole set of Scuderia Ferrari goodies. All designed for you to create your own collection of annual Welcome Kits items. Here are some samples of previous years Welcome Kit Packages.
Important: The Welcome Kits content is under the absolute control of the Scuderia Ferrari Club in Italy and is subject to changes without prior notice as they might vary according to the availability of inventory throughout the year. Also they might cancel it for mayor reasons at any time. The Scuderia Ferrari Club of Orlando doesn’t have any control or responsibilities on this matter.
About the rental days: Starting in 2019 with the introduction of electronic invoicing in Italy, which requires the invoicing of all income to be recorded within the same month, the data capture interface of our SFC club console will automatically lock at 23: 59 on the 27th of the month, and will reopen on the 1st of the new month. Accordingly, if we receive your renewal information within those blackout days, we will wait until the 1st of the month to process your membership.
Membership Renewal Form
Please renew your Personal Information
Since 2020, our Maranello headquarters have required for all members to update their personal contact information and consents each time a member renews their membership every year.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR MEMBERS (***)
By completing this “Request for Admission” you are joining the regional club “Scuderia Ferrari Club Orlando – United States”, (“Club”), which is a Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l. partner, (the “Company”), and you will benefit from the privileges and services that come with membership. You are invited to read the following privacy notice, which describes the processing of your personal information in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
1. Purpose and procedure for the processing of personal data.
The personal data you have provided within the Request for Admission (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- (a) to manage your registration with the Company and the Club as well as to allow you to take part in events and activities organized by the Company and the Club and to provide you with the services that are specially reserved for the members (“Service”);
- (b) to allow the Company and the Club to perform satisfaction surveys (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of the Service;
- (c) subject to your explicit consent, for sending commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to the Company services, or performing market research (“Marketing”);
- (d) subject to your explicit consent, for sending commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to the Club services, or performing market research (“Marketing”);
- (e) subject to your explicit consent, analyzing your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as to satisfy your expectations (“Profiling”);
- (f) subject to your explicit consent, the Company will communicate Data to the companies controlled directly or indirectly by Ferrari N.V. and/or connected to Ferrari S.p.A. (“Ferrari Group Companies”); these companies will process this information in order to send commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to their products and services, or perform market research (“Marketing Ferrari Group Companies”);
- (g) at your request, allowing the Company to send newsletters of an informative / editorial nature regarding updates on the Company’s activities and press releases.
When you provide any personal data relating to another person (such as, for example, the members of your family unit in the event that you wish to extend your membership to your family members), you guarantee that you have informed the person in question of the collection and use of his / her Data by the Company and the Club, in accordance with this privacy notice, and that you have explained to that person that his / her Data must be processed by the Company and by the Club for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) above.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other method (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
2. Legal basis for Data processing
The legal basis of the Data processing for the purposes referred to:
- – to let. a) and g) is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR i.e. the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party;
- – let. b) is art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR i.e. the legitimate interest of the Company;
- – let. c), d), e), f) is art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR i.e. data subject’s consent.
3. Consequences of failure to provide data
Submitting the Data is never mandatory.
However, not providing the Data will prevent the Company and the Club from providing the Service.
4. Recipients of data
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Companies and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU. The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute orders given by Public Authorities or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities. For the purposes above, the Company and the Club may furthermore use the following categories of people and/or legal entities, and these parties may also learn about the Data: controlling companies, controlled companies and/or holding companies; dealers or other importers; qualified persons who provide services or functional services to the Company and to the Club such as, for example, banks, insurance firms and companies, suppliers and sub-contractors; consultants who help the Company and the Club in various fields, especially in legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational issues; any other person to whom the Data may be given on application of an express legal provision.
5. Data transfer outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Within the scope of its contractual relations the Company and the Club may transfer the Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), this may include storing this information in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company and the Club. Database management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law. In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company and the Club will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to govern the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
6. Data controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and d) is the regional club Scuderia Ferrari Club with registered office in Orlando, Florida. You can contact the Data Protection Officer of the territorial club Scuderia Ferrari Club Orlando – United States. The Data Controller for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), e) and f) is Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l., with registered office in via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello (MO) – 41053, Italy. You can contact the Data Protection Officer of Ferrari Group at the email address email@example.com.
7. Data retention
The Data processed to provide the Service and the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company and the Club for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes. Concerning the Data processed for the provision of the Service, the Company and the Club may continue to store this Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Companies’ interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service and, in any case, for one year from the expiration date of membership in the Club for administrative reasons. The Company and the Club will retain Data processed for Marketing purposes for two years whilst the Company will retain Data processed for Profiling activities for one year. Once consent is withdrawn, also before the expiry of Data retention period above indicated, Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they might still be kept by the Company and by the Club to manage potential claims and/or lawsuits. Data retention for Marketing and Profiling purposes is compliant with the Italian law and with the decisions of the Data Protection Authority.
8. Your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access, namely the right to obtain confirmation from the Company and/or the Club as to whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- Right to rectification and right to erasure, namely the right to obtain from the Company and/or the Club the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- Right to restriction of processing, namely the right to request that the Company and/or the Club suspend of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- Right to data portability, namely the right to obtain the data from the Company and/or the Club in a structured format, commonly used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- Right to object, namely the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing: for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and d) to the regional club Scuderia Ferrari Club at the registered office indicated at point 5 above; for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), e), f), g) to Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l., with registered office in via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello (MO), Italy or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.