Want to be part of the extended Ferrari Family?
Become an official Scuderia Ferrari Club member now!
– Fall Promotion* –
$75.00 Now $49.95 USD* + Welcome Kit Shipping Cost**
FAMILY MEMBER (Over 14)
$30.00 Now 19.95 USD* / JUNIOR (Under 14) $15.00 Now $9.95 USD*
All membership payments are annual and do not require monthly payments. Scuderia Ferrari Club memberships are valid from April 1st of the current year, until March 31st of the following year, according to the fiscal year of the Scuderia Ferrari Club in Italy.
By becoming an official member, as part of your benefits, you will receive a Welcome Kit full of goodies and collectibles from Ferrari. It is important for you to know that every year, after renewing your membership for one more year, you will receive a brand new Welcome Kit with new items corresponding to the new Formula 1 season. Welcome Kits are not for sale and are exclusive for members.
The contents of the Welcome Kits are under the absolute control of the Scuderia Ferrari Club in Italy and are subject to change without prior notice, as they might change according to the availability of inventory throughout the year. The earlier you renew your membership, highest are the chances of receiving all the items listed in the Kit.
Please click here if you want to see images of Welcome Kits from other years.
In order to register a family member (FAMILY or JUNIOR), the new member must wait to receive his own SFC ID number in order to do so; It will take us about 24-48 hours to process your application and generate your new ID after submission; Within that period, you will receive an additional “Welcome” email that will include your SFC ID. At that time you will be able to return to this page to enroll your family members.
After completing your registration, our page will indicate the steps to follow to make the corresponding payment of the annuity of your membership. You can make the payment by credit or debit card or with your PayPal account at the time of closing your registration.
** The Welcome Kit shipping cost it’s not included and may vary depending on destination. If you are a local member and could drop by our offices at Celebration, FL to collect your Kit, there will be no charge. For UPS shipments to the rest of the country $ 25 Flat Fee. For shipments to Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Ecuador $ 50 Approx. (Check LibertyExpress.com for more details).
The membership card, which will be included in the Welcome Kit and the F1 style lanyard, are strictly for personal and exclusive use of the holder. They entitle you to participate in activities and promotions organized by the Scuderia Ferrari Club and its members.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR MEMBERS*
By completing this “Request for Admission” you are joining the regional club “Scuderia Ferrari Club of Orlando”, (“Club”), which is a Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l. partner, (the “Company”), and you will benefit from the privileges and services that come with membership. You are invited to read the following privacy notice, which describes the purposes and means used for the processing of your personal information in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1. Purpose and procedure for the processing of personal data
The personal data you have provided within the Request for Admission (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- (a) to manage your registration with the Company and the Club as well as to allow you to take part in events and activities organized by the Company and the Club and to provide you with the services that are specially reserved for the members (“Service”);
- (b) to allow the Company and the Club to perform satisfaction surveys (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of the Service;
- (c) subject to your explicit consent, for sending commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to the Company services, or performing market research (“Marketing”);
- (d) subject to your explicit consent, for sending commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to the Club services, or performing market research (“Marketing”);
- (e) subject to your explicit consent, analysing your behaviours, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as to satisfy your expectations (“Profiling”);
- (f) subject to your explicit consent, the Company will communicate Data to the companies controlled directly or indirectly by Ferrari N.V. and/or connected to Ferrari S.p.A. (“Ferrari Group Companies”); these companies will process this information in order to send commercial communications as well as advertising material relating to their products and services, or perform market research (“Marketing Ferrari Group Companies”).
When you provide any personal data relating to another person (such as, for example, the members of your family unit in the event that you wish to extend your membership to your family members), you guarantee that you have informed the person in question of the collection and use of his / her Data by the Company and the Club, in accordance with this privacy notice, and that you have explained to that person that his / her Data must be processed by the Company and by the Club for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) above.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other method (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
2. Consequences of failure to provide the Data
Submitting the Data is never mandatory. However, not providing the Data will prevent the Company and the Club from providing the Service.
3. Recipients of the Data
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Companies and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU. The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute orders given by Public Authorities or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities. For the purposes above, the Company and the Club may furthermore use the following categories of people and/or legal entities, and these parties may also learn about the Data: controlling companies, controlled companies and/or holding companies; dealers or other importers; qualified persons who provide services or functional services to the Company and to the Club such as, for example, banks, insurance firms and companies, suppliers and sub-contractors; consultants who help the Company and the Club in various fields, especially in legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational issues; any other person to whom the Data may be given on application of an express legal provision.
4. Data transfer outside of the EEA
Within the scope of its contractual relations the Company and the Club may transfer the Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), this may include storing this information in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company and the Club. Database management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law. In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company and the Club will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to govern the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
5. Data controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and d) is the regional club Scuderia Ferrari Club Orlando – United States with registered office in Celebration, Florida. You can contact the Data Protection Officer of the territorial club Scuderia Ferrari Club Orlando – United States
The Data Controller for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), e) and f) is Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l., with registered office in via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello (MO) – 41053, Italy. You can contact the Data Protection Officer of Ferrari Group at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data retention
The Data processed to provide the Service and in the interests of the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company and the Club for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. Concerning the Data processed for the provision of the Service, the Company and the Club may continue to store this Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect the interests of the Companies with regard to potential liability related to the provision of the Service. The Data processed for Marketing purposes – Profiling activities carried out only by the Company – will be kept by the Company and the Club from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they might still be kept by the Company and by the Club to manage potential claims and/or lawsuits. Data retention for Marketing and Profiling purposes is compliant with the local law and with the decisions of the Data Protection Authority.
7. Your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access, namely the right to obtain confirmation from the Company and/or the Club as to whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- Right to rectification and right to erasure, namely the right to obtain from the Company and/or the Club the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- Right to restriction of processing, namely the right to request that the Company and/or the Club suspend of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- Right to data portability, namely the right to obtain the data from the Company and/or the Club in a structured format, commonly used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- Right to object, namely the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing:
for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and d) to the regional club Scuderia Ferrari Club Orlando – United States at the registered office indicated at point 5 above.
for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), e) and f) to Scuderia Ferrari Club S.c.ar.l., with registered office in via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello (MO), Italy or to the email address email@example.com.